Contrary to popular belief, peppermint is totally a winter flavor and not just a Christmas flavor. Or I like to think so at least! Peppermint is everything that’s good about the cold winter months and I love to enjoy it as much as possible! And believe me when I say this peppermint bark totally fulfills every peppermint dream I’ve ever had. Quick, easy, and super delicious, this peppermint bark is perfect for movie nights, dinner parties, or a late-night snack! Here’s how to get started on this 4-ingredient peppermint bark.
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips or chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 16 ounces white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup crushed candy canes
- Place the semisweet chocolate chips in a medium bowl and microwave for 30-second increments until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate into a roughly 9″x 13″ rectangle on a piece of parchment paper. Place the chocolate in the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a medium bowl and microwave for 30-second increments until melted. Add the peppermint extract and stir until smooth.
- Spread the white chocolate over the semisweet chocolate layer. Top with candy canes. Let harden in the fridge for about 20 minutes, then break into pieces and serve.
This peppermint bark is a cult-favorite and I’m not surprised why! Crunchy, chocolatey, and the perfect amount of peppermint kick! What are some of your favorite winter desserts? Let us know in the comments below!