When you think of fall, you think of all things pumpkin. Whether you count down the days to the release of pumpkin lattes, pumpkin pie, or dressing up your porch decor, pumpkins are everywhere. Believe it or not, the list of pumpkin uses goes on and on. It’s not only full of vitamins A, C, and E but also has antioxidants perfect for sprucing up our skin. This mask will leave your face super fresh and give you a soft, perfect glow. Best part? It’s not only super effective but also super easy to make! Here’s all you need for the perfect addition to your beauty routine, my DIY pumpkin mask!
DIY Pumpkin Mask
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin puree or 1 small pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp organic honey
- 1/2 tsp milk
- Make sure you apply this mask to a fresh, clean face. Remove all makeup and wash your face with your favorite cleanser.
- Next, combine pumpkin puree, honey, and milk in a small bowl and mix well. If you decide to use a fresh pumpkin, make sure to scrape the insides and remove all seeds. Beat the insides to a creamy texture, and mix with your honey and milk.
- Then, apply the mask using your fingers or a brush. Avoid areas around your eyes during application. If you’d like to apply to your neck and the area below your chin, make a separate mixture and double the ingredients.
- Allow your mask to set for about 25 minutes.
- After setting, gently wash your face with a warm, damp cloth and make sure to follow with your favorite moisturizer!
If you need a bigger or smaller batch, this recipe can always be doubled or halved and still have the same pretty glow. A little goes a long way and make sure to use your mask when it’s fresh. If you really love this mask, you can even make a daily cleanser by altering the ingredients! What are some of your favorite pumpkin masks recipes? Leave your comments below!